ATC is supporting clients, contractors and operators in the upstream and subsea oil & gas industry to optimize space and weight on their facilities, while contributing to a reduction of life cycle costs by means of reliable compact valve actuator systems.
Our added value is based on the following pillars:
- Market leader based on a continuous improvement and innovation.
- Proven in use technology of pneumatic and hydraulic actuation systems for upstream, subsea shallow and deep‐water installations.
- Proven space and weight saving concept based on embedded organizational experience and focused on high pressure ANSI and API 6A class applications, resulting in a direct incentive to engineering companies and operators.
- Proven reliability and availability, for critical Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESD of HIPPS), contributing to maximize operational up‐time and resulting in an enhanced safety for operational staff.
- Proven minimal maintenance requirement contributing to a reduction of operational life cycle costs.
- Proven availability of engineering and consultancy services to support clients from early FEED‐ to detailed design stage and after sales.
Client satisfaction is of critical importance and feedback on our performance and equipment is considered a mandatory input to further improve the ATC organization and services.
An open dialog and direct business communication with respective customers from early design stage until final installation is considered essential to be able to provide added value and achieve target optimizations.
Quality assurance program which meets the applicable industry standards and is continuously monitored and improved.
ATC is committed to protecting the environment, the health and safety of our clients, staff and other stakeholders.
Space, weight and cost reductions
Our involvement in the early design stage of a project (FEED / EPC), has proven to contribute to design optimizations which finally reduces the overall weight and thus costs of the facilities. This could allow contractors bidding a project to improve and to execute a project at lower costs.
Reliability & minimal maintenance and spare parts
The ATC actuator design is based on minimal parts and internal parts are not subjected to environmental air. Prior to delivery, all ATC actuators are cycle, pressure and leakage tested.
Our compact actuators do not require regular maintenance; however, being part of an actuated valve system, periodic testing is recommended to validate the overall reliability.
Flexible and supportive from FEED till final installation
Our advice, support and services throughout the various stages of projects (FEED, EPC, after sales etc.) are globally recognized and appreciated. ATC compact valve actuators are proven in use, type A certified. It is our goal to develop long term client relationships, and it is our mission to continuously close the loop with our customers to further develop our customer based solutions.