Topsides & Upstream
In response to rapidly rising operational pressures and flows, the need for compact actuated valve solutions is becoming increasingly urgent in order to optimize platform and piping lay-out, thus minimizing installation space and reducing the overall weight of the facilities. For that reason, ATC compact actuators are considered essential on both greenfields and brownfields projects where savings can be achieved at the FEED and EPC stages, for instance on engineering hours and hardware costs.
General design considerations
- SIL 3 certified
- Pneumatic/ Hydraulic / Spring Return / Double Acting
- Low to High torque
- Standard & (ultra) fast closing
- Standard and engineered Control system (per application)
- Hydraulic / Pneumatic / Mechanical override
- Standard and low weight based on different height / diameter
- Max interchangeability, minimal spare parts based on extended ATC selection for high & low pressure parts of the project
After clicking the download button you will be asked to fill in a short contact form. After filling in the form you will be redirected to your requested file.
- Flyer of ExxonMobile project – Liza 2
- Flyer of Total E&P / McDermott project – Tyra
- Flyer of Williams project – Norplet Junction Facility